Diagnostic Spirometer with Oximetry
Model : MIR Spirolab III
FVC, VC with breathing pattern plus MVV tests with real time curves
- High resolution colour screen
- Fast but silent thermal printer
- Digital turbine flow meter with guaranteed accuracy in all environmental conditions
- PRE-POST bronchodilator comparison
- Selectable language and predicted values
- Connectivity: USB, Bluetooth® and RS232
- Records best 3 trials.
- Up to 8 blows on one screen.
- Internal temperature sensor for BTPS conversion.
- Short or long term ( overnight) SpO2 and Pulse Rate measurements.
- ODI, NOD, T90% , T89% , T88, T87%
- Sleep oximetry with desaturation events.
- Oximetry during exercise test.
- Reusable turbine for long term operation
- High accuracy
- Long term stability
- Easy to clean or sterilize
The proven MIR turbine flow sensor requires no calibration and complies with the severe ATS 24/ 26 waveforms.
- Only 1.9 kg for truly portable spirometry.
- Rechargeable battery plus mains power.
- Internal temperature sensor for automatic BTPS conversion.
- Upgradeable internal software by connecting to the PC.
- Spirolab III
- winspiroPRO CD
- Carrying case
- On-line PC connection with icon interface.
- Real time Flow/ Volume and Volume/ time curves.
- Bronchial challenge with FEV1 dose-response.
- Integration with Electronic Medical Record.
- Paediatric incentive animations.
- Lung age estimation.
- Data and graphs export also via e-mail.
Parameters : FVC, FEV1, FEV1/ FVC% , FEV6, FEV1/ FEV6% , PEF, FEF25% , FEF50% , FEF75% , FEF25-75% , FET, Vext, FIVC, FIV1, FIV1/ FIVC% , PIF, * FVC, * FEV1, * PEF, VC, IVC, IC, ERV, FEV1/ VC% , VT, VE, Rf, ti, te, ti/ t-tot, VT/ ti, MVV
( * Best value)
Power supply : Rechargeable battery and mains power
Temperature sensor : Semiconductor ( 0-45° C)
Flow/ volume transducer : bi-directional digital turbine
Flow range : ± 16 Ls
Volume accuracy : ± 3% or 50 mL